Movement Control Order (MCO 2.0) : Sample Letter for work Permission from Employer
Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Penang, Labuan, Melaka, Johor and Sabah will be place under movement control order (MCO) effective midnight Jan 13 to 26 Jan 2021.
During this period, all inter-district / interstate travels are not allowed.
Only 30 per cent of workers within a company’s management group are allowed to go in to office;
employers to determine number of employees permitted in office at any one time (taking into consideration standard operating procedures compliance)
The employee that require to cross districts for official duty will require to present their work pass or permission letter from their employers.
We have created a sample letter of work permission during MCO, CMCO, RMCO Malaysia, employer is encouraged to provide this work permission / travel letter for your employee who needs inter-district traveling to work.
Movement Control Order (MCO)
- Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Penang, Labuan, Melaka, Johor and Sabah
- MCO effective midnight Jan 13 to 26 Jan 2021.
- Employees who need to travel to work are required to get the MCO work letter from the employer.
conditional Movement Control Order (cMCO)
- Pahang, Perak, Negri Sembilan, Kedah, Terengganu and Kelantan
- CMCO effective midnight Jan 13 to 26 Jan 2021.
- Employees who need to travel to work are required to get the CMCO work letter from the employer.
Recovery Movement Control Order (rMCO)
- Perlis, Sarawak
- RMCO effective midnight Jan 13 to 26 Jan 2021.
- Employees who need to travel to work are required to get the RMCO work letter from the employer.
Sample Work Permission Letter for Management Level
Sample Work Permission Letter For Employees
Sample Work Permission Letter For Employee who need to interstate / inter-district travel
Good News to SQL Payroll Users
As the number of Covid-19 cases continue to rise, companies are encouraged to let their employees work from home.
Ensure the productivity and efficiency of your business by using an accounting software. The Malaysian government has initiated a 50% (up to RM 5000) SME grant as part of their initiative to encourage more businesses to be fully digitalized.
Be proactive during this CMCO and don’t waste any more time. Setup your SQL Account Cloud accounting software and enhance your work productivity today.
- Setup within 1 hour. No installation required.
- Compatible with any browser
- Access SQL Account Cloud from home. Work anytime, anywhere. Available 24/7
- Daily automatic backup
- High-level data encryption, secure all confidential information
- UNLIMITED Storage. No limit on database size or number of transactions.