Movement Control Order (MCO 3.0) : Sample Letter for work Permission from Employer
6 districts in Selangor: Hulu Langat, Petaling, Gombak, Klang, Kuala Langat & Sepang will be place under movement control order (MCO) effective midnight 06 May to 17 May 2021.
During this period, all inter-district / interstate travels are not allowed.
employers to determine number of employees permitted in office at any one time (taking into consideration standard operating procedures compliance)
The employee that require to cross districts for official duty will require to present their work pass or permission letter from their employers.
We have created a sample letter of work permission during MCO, CMCO, RMCO Malaysia, employer is encouraged to provide this work permission / travel letter for your employee who needs inter-district traveling to work
Movement Control Order (MCO)
- 6 districts in Selangor: Hulu Langat, Petaling, Gombak, Klang, Kuala Langat & Sepang effective midnight 06 May 2021 – 17 May 2021.
- Kuala Lumpur effective 07 May 2021 – 20 May 2021.
- 5 Districts in Kedah effective 01 May 2021 – 14 May 2021.
- Kelantan effective 29 April 2021 to 17 May 2021.
- Johor Baru, Kulai & Kota Tinggi effective 07 May 2021 – 20 May 2021.
- Perak – Taiping, Larut Matang and Selama effective 07 May 2021 – 20 May 2021.
- Pahang – Gali, Tras
- MCO effective midnight 06 May to 17 May 2021.
- Employees who need to travel to work are required to get the MCO work letter from the employer.
conditional Movement Control Order (cMCO)
- Selangor – Kuala Selangor, Sabah Bernam, Hulu Selangor
- Pahang – Raub
- Sarawak from 27 April to 17 May 2021
- Employees who need to travel to work are required to get the CMCO work letter from the employer.
Recovery Movement Control Order (rMCO)
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pahang (except Gali, Tras, Raub)
- Employees who need to travel to work are required to get the RMCO work letter from the employer.
Sample Work Permission Letter For Employees
Sample Work Permission Letter For Employee who need to interstate / inter-district travel
Good News to SQL Payroll Users
As the number of Covid-19 cases continue to rise, companies are encouraged to let their employees work from home.
Ensure the productivity and efficiency of your business by using an accounting software. The Malaysian government has initiated a 50% (up to RM 5000) SME grant as part of their initiative to encourage more businesses to be fully digitalized.
Be proactive during this CMCO and don’t waste any more time. Setup your SQL Account Cloud accounting software and enhance your work productivity today.
- Setup within 1 hour. No installation required.
- Compatible with any browser
- Access SQL Account Cloud from home. Work anytime, anywhere. Available 24/7
- Daily automatic backup
- High-level data encryption, secure all confidential information
- UNLIMITED Storage. No limit on database size or number of transactions.
Plans & Pricing
RM 60 RM 30Additional Users
Accounting & Invoicing