SQL Account - Your Ideal Business Software
SQL Account is suitable for both small businesses and large organization in both on-premise and online accounting software. choose what’s best for the workflow of your accountant and bookkeepers.
SQL Account - your Ideal Business Software
Check out why more than 230,000 companies trusted SQL Account.
SQL Account enhances workplace performance, reduces human error, and maximizes profits through our stable, dependable,
and developed software functionalities.
Our system's wide range of functions includes data collection and analysis, accurate reporting formats, inventory maintenance, and SST processing.
When you choose SQL Accounting software, you will also receive an abundance of online resources to support your journey in using this system. Regardless if it’s an on-premise or cloud accounting software, SQL Account is the best. If that's not enough, we conduct unlimited hands-on free accounting software training in our HQ.
SQL Account Features
It’s easy to manage and track your company’s accounting records
Keep your customers in touch
Manage and keep your supply chain in check
More time. For Sales.
Be cost effective.
Helps take control of your inventory effortlessly
Whatsapp Integration with All Document
Step it up by using Whatsapp to send your business documents! SQL Account is the first accounting software integrated with Whatsapp feature, now you can send Quotation, Invoice, Statement of account and many more documents to your clients via Whatsapp with a few simple clicks.
Flexible Unlimited User Defined Fields
Salesman Commission Reports
SQL Account supports a variety of commission calculation. We calculate partial-payment commission, profit-margin based commission, and we also support multiple commission rates based on stock groups and agents.
SQL Accounting provides the best options when it comes to data privacy. You can have double layer access control on what they can do on SQL Accounting. For example, users whom you granted them access right in cash book entry for recording expenses transactions, but you also wish to “hide of” transactions with sensitive keyword , like ‘Director fees’ or ‘bonus’ etc from them.
By assigning advance security transactions exclusions to your users, you can ensure data confidentiality which only uniquely found in SQL accounting .
Unlimited monthly free training and Responsive support team
No worries if you are unfamiliar with our system! We provide free accounting software training every month. Contact us to find out more! Our technical support team is fully trained and equipped to assist you via phone, email, and remote access.
Get your CTOS Company Overview module in SQL Account for FREE!!
Get your CTOS Company Overview module in SQL Account for FREE!! Check out this 1 min video on how SQL Account helps businesses making accurate risk assessment. With SQL CTOS you can access your customers and suppliers SSM corporate info and financial summariesPosted by SQL Account - EStream HQ on Wednesday, 6 March 2019
Full featured e-Commerce solution for online business
Are you an online entrepreneur? Do you utilize e-marketplaces like Lazada, Shopee, or 11street? Online shopping brings convenience to a whole new level. But as an entrepreneur, things might not always be that easy. check out the 1 min video see how SQL Account help on your e-Commerce online solutions.Posted by SQL Account - EStream HQ on Thursday, 11 April 2019
Try it for free!
Learn more about SQL Account
SQL Account Releases
SQL Account 5.2020.895.794
- #5678: AR/AP Balance Report's Current Balance & C/F incorrect when Refund knockoff CN falls in different month
- Fixed GL Bank Reconciliation Report - Clear Transaction not sorting
- Fixed GL Bank Reconciliation Report - Clear Transaction Transactions not only shown once when there is Same DocNo
- Update SST-02 (2019) Add Digital Tax Refund Calculation
- Fixed GL PnL - Comparison - 22C1P preview error when user use - when 0 as displayformat
- Auto Get Buying Rate from Maintain Currency when Currency Rate is 1 for GL PnL Currency report
- Auto Get Buying Rate from Maintain Currency Currency Rate is 1 for GL BS - 3C1P-IFRS-Currency report
- Fixed SST Listing 4-DST-02(2020) Preview Error when Tariff more the 15
- #5653: Maintain Stock Item if have multiple UOM with rate=1, should allow to change rate if IsBase is unticked
- #5690: Prompt access violation error when Customer/Supplier Code format is %.3s-%.0s%.4d
- Ignore tax return checking on document if GST/SST is not started
- #5673 User able to access Sales Analysis by document when user did not purchase S&P module
- Feature #5672: Stock Take sync stock item add new field - Shelf
- #5669: Supplier bank account lookup does not exclude inactive record
SQL Account 5.2020.885.789
- Upgrade Database to Version 178
- Add Dashboard
- #5529: Process SST SV with Past IV Project Code is empty
- #5521: Points Entry Grid Caption for Code incorrect
- #5512: Grid cell always align to right on display dpi other than 100%
SQL Account 5.2020.880.786
- Upgrade Database to Version 176
- Fixed Sales & Price History Group by DocNo, Tax & Tariff shown incorrect grouping information
- #5486: Import Serial Number with Prompt Replace Unit Price Dialog prompt error control has no parent window
- #5494: AR Payment edit and change "From Deposit" to another deposit not update the Deposit Amount in AR Deposit
- #5492: GL Maintain Opening Balance 2nd Description is empty
- #5489: Customer Refund slow after choose customer code if knockoff has over 1k records
- Feature #5427: Maintain Item Template add Location & Project fields
- #5475: GL Cash Book - Save Prompt Error if user empty the Amount Column
SQL Account 5.2020.879.785
- #5391: Sales Profit Estimator should convert to customer currency when click "Update Unit Price" button
- #5467: SL Invoice unable to posting via BizObject If Exceed Credit Limit with overridden permission
- #5048: Should not prompt dialog if user set Overdue or Credit Limit to 0 and the user allow to override
- #5468: Add calculator editor numeric column in GL Cash Book and Journal Entry
- Feature #5440: Document Transfer Dialog by default filter 7 Months from target document DocDate
- Feature #5453: AR/AP Documents browse grid add 2nd company name column
- Feature #5437: All GL Account Lookup add 2nd Description column
- #5457: COM client cannot capture invalid logon credential
SQL Account 5.2019.878.784
- #5417: GL Profit Loss & Balance Sheet - Fixed Date params show as number
- Stock Purchase Planning (Current & Next 3 months) report file has fixed Get SQty instead of Qty for PO and SO in each months.
- Fixed Customer CN full page formate Company Header overlaping the Company Logo
- Fixed Discount Amount not shown when using Disc Column for Sales Invoice 3 (Sales Disc)
- Feature #5412: Stock Transfer Listing Report add "SubTotal (Tax)" column in detail grid
- #5413: Stock Transfer Listing "Actual Amount" should sum up for IN qty amount only
- #5419: GL Ledger untick "Include Zero B/F with Transactions Before" should determine by LocalBalance instead of Balance field as some account has Local value but foreign value is zero
- #5418: Supplier Analysis by Document grouping 1 level but show level 2 report on screen
- #5421: GST-SG the box 13 should refer to net sales because box 4 has including CN in F5 return
- #5433: AR/AP Statement's Balance not sum correctly
- Rename SST-02 file name
- Add Sales Local - Sales Order Listing (Tax 1)-SO2PO Report
- Add Sales Local - Cash Sales Listing - Z Report
- Add Sales Local - Cash Sales Collection Report
- Add Stock Purchase Planning (Current & Next 3 months) report
- Feature #5410: SL/PH Invoice & Cash Sales add "Transfer To Credit Note" option
- Feature #3660: Document Entries that has payment info and has been reconciled with bank upon user click edit/delete will prompt confirmation message