What's unique? SQL Payroll software is built from ground up around Payroll Process. You can easily process and print from one to hundreds of employee's pay slip with just a few mouse click. What's more is that you can virtually keep unlimited payroll history and have your data safe and sound with strong security and data protection.
SQL Payroll is so simple! Discover how you can go from payroll processing to printing pay slips in just a few steps.
SQL Payroll Feature
Sync Across All Devices
Everything you need to make your business grow super fast!
Monthly payroll process
Need a report?
SQL Payroll software provides payslips, payroll summary, credit bank report, cheque listing, contribution info listing, and HRDF report
Need a government report?
We provide government reports like: EPF Borang A, Socso Borang 8A, Socso Borang 2, Socso Borang 3, EIS Lampiran 1, EIS Borang 1, EIS Borang 2, Income Tax CP 39, Income Tax CP 39 A, CP 22, CP 22 A, CP 8, CP 159, e-Data Praisi, Lampiran B (PCB Audit), Zakat Borang Skim Berkat, PCB 2, CP 8D (Borang E).
Set your own unpaid leave formulas by selecting the day of unpaid leave taken on the calendar (compliant with labour law) and the customizable number of days.
Need a leave report?
SQL Payroll HR software consists of a complete and comprehensive set of leave reports such as leave application report, leave balance report, leave entitlement report, and yearly leave report.
SQL E Leave - payroll app apply leave anytime, anywhere
Others useful function
Unlimited monthly free payroll software training and responsive support team
View your EA Form in mobile app.
Need submit yourTax E-Filling by 30 April? Want to know the exact figure of your tax relief and which tax bracket you fall into? SQL E Leave - with your EA form link to LHDN e-filing calculator accurately know how much final tax to pay, or refund that you will receive from LHDN !! Sounds great ? contact your service agent today. like SQL Account - EStream HQ for more updates.Posted by SQL Account - EStream HQ on Rabu, 17 April 2019
Learn more about SQL Payroll
SQL Payroll Releases
SQL Payroll 1.2019.179.155
- #5356: EPF, SOCSO and income tax output file detail records not same as grid filtered records
- Fix sync cloud prompt error could not convert variant of type (null) into type (integer)
- #5355 Process payroll based on filtered employee list
SQL Payroll 1.2019.179.154
- Upgrade Database to Version 101 - Tunning Table SY_PROFILE & PT_UL table
- Feature #5346: Income tax reports sort by employee name
- Fix number of reports exclude from top 5 employees restriction
- Increase field length for company Name for PR.Tax.PCB2(II)-2012
- #5350: Apply payroll summary report prompt error "column unknown" if group by project, job or task
- #5348: Add rate to pending unpaid leave
- Feature #5267: Click "Print PCB" label open built-in PCB calculation if no internet connection
SQL Payroll 1.2019.177.153
- Upgrade Database to Version 100 - Add PT_CP table
- #5336: Payroll summary report unable to sort by employee name
- #5104: Remove unused "Inquiry" menu
- Add #5307: Tax exemption on compensation for loss of employment
- #5334: Add bank code for Islamic banks
- #5345: Open and close employee payroll windows prompt error "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window"
SQL Payroll 1.2019.176.152
- Upgrade Database to Version 99 - Tunning SY_USER table
- Update PR.EPF.BorangA.2009.Report No Rujukan Borang A format
- Fix incorrect account number of detail record of Affin bank AutoPay text file format
- Allow user choose to include employee payroll info before sync to server
- Add data import from EMAS payroll
- Add Unpaid Leave detail to sub report 3 for PR.Payslip1A.Report format
SQL Payroll 1.2019.175.151
- Enhance & Retuning Report
- Fix #5287: Unable to display message with unicode string on payslip report
- Fix #5289: Incorrect length of SOCSO account number column of AmBank AutoPay SOCSO text file format
- Fix leave application cloud_autokey always null after sync if the leave application created by user